e(Project) Project Management Features
Addon users are only a $1 per user each month in e(Project) project management!
Time saving features include tools like:
- Shortcut Key Commands
- Quickly convert a quote/estimate to an invoice.
- Create a project from an invoice with the click of a button.
- Clone an invoice, estimate, task, and notes.
- Simple embedded ajax todo lists.
- Special URL’s you can pass to a client for invoices. (No client login required)
- Close tasks from git commits.
- Slack and HipChat integrations.
- Email a Task
Task ManagementThe biggest tool of any project manager is the task system.
- Task name
- Task description
- Progress % completed
- Due Date
- Estimated time (taken from quote)
- Time worked on task
- Toggl Button Integration
- Git web hooks (ref, close, fix)
- Mentions from other services
- Work Status
- Security Status
- Task Tags
- ToDo Lists
- Color hex color cards
- Galleries (in dev)
- Attachments (in dev)
Control user roles in your project management site.
Note: the permission system is still in development, but sites are private to your users.
User roles include:
- Administrator – limited by user count
- Subscriber – default, can do nothing
- Developer – limited by user count
- Client – can comment and pay invoices
Invoicing + Estimates
- Create estimates for clients
- Easily convert estimates to invoices
- Convert invoice or estimate to a project that includes tasks from invoice items.
- Each invoice generates a hashed URL so clients to view or pay the invoice without logging in.
- Download PDF Invoice, marked paid or unpaid. example
- Clients can pay invoices via credit card processed with Stripe without leaving the page.
- Clients can pay invoices with the PayPal option. (PayPal standard)
ToDo’sToDo lists everywhere. Ajax ToDo lists can be created in tasks, comments/discussions and notes.
Quickly see what tasks and invoices are due and when.
Coming soon to the calendar!
- Google calendar integration.
- View / Edit task settings in the calendar.
eProject Task Timers
Toggl button integration included!
Repository IntegrationsLink commits to tasks, similar to using GitHub via web hooks.
- ep #task_id (references task)
- ep ref #task_id (references task)
- ep fixes #task_id (closes task)
- ep closes #task_id (closes task)
- @user linking and highlighting
- Task auto linking using ##task_id creates a direct link to that task.
- Markdown in tasks, notes and comments.
Start today. No Credit Card required!